List of Order in process

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Liz's 1st Reversible Handbag/Totebag




This is it! :D

My 1st handmade handbag/tote bag. Thanks to verypurpleperson for sharing her pattern. I wish she would be very generous to share her dress pattern too :D someday.

The materials (the pants) was my old pants that cant fitted to me anymore :(
(I have put on weight a lot in 5-7 years time). Criesssss!!

It took me almost a week because I got distracted doing other project like (making new cover for my ironing board :D :D :D (the yellow background for the bag is the new cover for the ironing board) which I take from my old sofa cover.

I also making a new dress/nighties from Punjabi suit shawl. The pattern is from my favorite old nighties shirt that was torn and having holes at many part of it. Gosh! I like it so much and feel sorry to throw it away :(.

I plan to make slippers soon :D

2 comments:

amin007 said...

cantik beg tangan anda buat

MLiz said...

Thanks amin007.