List of Order in process

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Drama Sutun 1 & 2

This drama is a comedy drama but full of lesson about life. Yes I know, this drama is old. It was first aired in 2005 if I am not mistake, referred from here. But this is my first encounter with this drama as I rarely watching TV for the past years. Normally, I just wait for CSI or NCIS or some movie in 411, 412 or 413 that has my favorite actress in the movie.

What I like about Sutun?

1. 90% shooting was done somewhere in my hometown.
2. Lesson from the drama, do not judge others by their look or appearance. Study their inner side. Everybody should be treated equally.
3. Love and respect your parents even though they treated you badly.
4. Hold to your belief.
5. Got a lot of action comedy that will make you "ROFL" and "Y.Y"

For more synopsis, go here or here.


No comments: