List of Order in process

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Reversible Tote bag

I just finished sewing this bag after 2 weeks. It take sometime to finish because I sew some embellishment using beads.

Like the previous bag, this one is also reversible, which means you can use both side. I thought of to make it suitable for day and night time. The side with beads is suitable for dinner or even day time if you are bling-bling addict hihihi. The other side is padded with fiber to make it look like quilt. I use quilt technique [though I don't know if it is the correct way to sew it (rolling eyes) :D). It is simple details and I think it is suitable for day out and casual look.

Here are some of the pictures,





Open for orders. Thanks.


2 comments:

Ain Twitty said...

tadi dah datang, minum milo dan belajar mengait. hehehe...
nanti try la check akaun google

MLiz said...

ain, timaceh lawat liz ye.. liz pun dah lawat umah ain tadi.. hihihi.. a ah la akaun dah bertambah.. timacih... cayang ain... heheheh..